A QUEEN down alternative comforter duvet insert is the perfect way to explore unique design and decorating opportunities in value bedding.
Choosing a hypoallergenic down alternative gives you the feel and warmth of a down and feather comforter without the weight and the allergies, for some, that feather bedding can irritate.
A duvet insert is a solid white comforter that provides the fullness inside a zippered duvet cover. Choosing a duvet cover over a printed fabric comforter opens the door to artisan designs setting your bedroom apart from the mass manufacturer produced styles you find at the big box stores.
Getting a QUEEN or any size down alternative duvet insert is like have a single comforter with multiple design options that can be changed as the season, your mood or your bedroom paint color suits you.
This economical duvet insert, made by Kinglinen, is a hypoallergenic down alternative that measures 88-inches wide by 88-inches long. It also comes in KING size measuring 90-inches wide by 102-inches long.
The cover and fill is made from 100 percent polyester. A polyester down alternative is essentially polyester fibers that are molded into long single threads or short strands that mimic down clusters.
The thinner and lighter polyester threads fill voids and trap warm air and body heat more effectively while the thicker strands help sustain its loft and durability.
Facts about this QUEEN Duvet Insert
- This is a single QUEEN insert used to fill a QUEEN duvet or comforter cover.
- It is made from super soft 100 percent spun polyester fabric and fill measuring 88-inches square.
- It is hypoallergenic as well as being warm, yet light in weight.
- This duvet insert resembles a solid white comforter and will fit a FULL or QUEEN sized standard mattress.
- A standard QUEEN mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long. The drape of this insert on a queen bed would be 14-inches each side.
- A standard FULL mattress measures 54-inches wide by 75-inches long. The drape of this insert on a full bed would be 17-inches each side.
- This is completely machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent.
- Washing on a gentle cycle will help to maintain the stitching and keep fiber fill from bunching.
- It can be tumble dried on low to medium heat. One of the nice things about down alternative is that it dries much faster than down or feather bedding.
- Made by Kinglinen, this duvet insert is warranted by the manufacturer for 30 days against defects in materials or workmanship.
- This has not been treated for flame resistance.
- Pricing for this QUEEN duvet hypoallergenic insert has been determined by the supplier and not this review website.
- Pricing may change based on availability and popularity.
- This is also available in TWIN, TWIN XL, FULL, KING and CAL KING through the link below.