Have a blast at bed time or play time with the NEW for 2014 interactive talking Michelangelo Ninja Turtles infrared toy. This is an officially licensed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toy from the hit Nickelodeon television series and feature films.
Add to any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle themed bedroom an interactive playmate who not only talks to you but also interacts with three of his other brothers, Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo. (Sorry, Donatello fans, he is not yet available individually but IS available in a Turtle two-pack.)
Between the three, Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo (each purchased separately), any Ninja Turtle fan will delight in hundreds of phrases and exchanges between you and these crime fighting brothers from the sewers of New York City!
In this review, we will detail the features that make an already special TMNT Michelangelo that much better and why this new Ninja Turtle entry into the interactive toy market will make the Teenage Mutant Ninija Turtles an even bigger hit.
This will undoubtedly be a HOT seller for the holidays to check it out now while still available!
Talking Ninja Turtles Michelangelo Features
Ninja Turtle Michelangelo is the youngest of these formidable evil battling brothers. He is the prankster in the group being playful and exhibiting the traits of a less mature younger brother. He can be naive — excitable at times and a little scatter-brained but is always loyal and affectionate.
Michelangelo’s weapon of choice and where he is exceptionally skilled, are his nunchucks. When it comes to battle, he is the most talented and athletic of his brothers matching his flexibility with the raw talent in his use of his weapon.
As a talking edition of Ninja Turtles toys and action figures, here’s what we like about this new Michelangelo 2014 release:
- This is an infrared (IR) toy which means it transmits a command through an infrared light beam on the transmitter. In this instance the transmitter is the sensor located on the front of Michelangelo’s belt and to the left of the speaker. Placing two, three or these four turtle brothers in a position where their belt sensors are facing each other triggers the interactive dialogue and hundreds of phrases that will make these Ninja Turtles toys popular.
- His nunchuck weapons are removable and interchangeable with other Ninja Turtles figures.
- Measuring 11-inches in height and weighing about 2 pounds with batteries, this is a solidly built, sturdy toy that can withstand a lot of play and any battles against those who would do evil.
- All components are dense, durable molded colored plastic rather than painted.
- Michelangelo’s voice is authentic sounding from the hit series and films.
- He is outfitted in his iconic orange bandana showcasing his blue eyes — his appearance is modeled after the character in the 2012 TV series.
- He will say familiar phrases like “Dude, you are so predictable” and “BOOYAKASHA” his most used battle phrase plus “We have so much in common”, “I’m a hero”, “Go Ninja, Go Ninja Go” and many more.
Facts about Talking Michelangelo
- This is officially licensed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle merchandise that has been made outside the US and is imported from China.
- He is recommended by the manufacturer for Ages 4 years and older because there are small parts.
- Michelangelo requires three (3) AA-Alkaline batteries that ARE INCLUDED. However, these batteries are for in-store “TRY ME” purposes and are not full strength. To take full advantage of all the offered features, then new AA-Alkaline batteries should be used.
- Michelangelo’s back shell cover unscrews to reveal the battery compartment.
- This athletic younger brother measures an impressive 11-inches in height and is very well made to withstand some serious play.
- Talking Michelangelo has an ON and OFF switch located below his back shell. This also acts has his reset option should he begin act erratically.
- This Ninja Turtle action figure can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Because it has an infrared sensor it should not be exposed to water or direct sunlight.
This new talking Ninja Turtles action figure adds an interactive layer and enhanced role playing for fans of this hit series. The voice is authentic sounding from the films and will excite younger fans with familiar phrases, jokes and responses.
To fully appreciate the range and interaction this toy has to offer, however, at least one of the other talking brothers needs to be purchased.
As of this writing, only Michelangelo, Raphael and Leonardo are available for purchase as single talking figures. Donatello, according to its manufacturer Playmates Toys, is only available in a two-figure pack.
If you can afford to get all four, you’re ensured hours of entertainment — virtually bringing the series to life in your home.
Prices for Ninja Turtles talking Michelangelo have been determined by the supplier and not this review site. Pricing WILL change based on popularity and availability.
This is already slated to be a hot seller for the holidays so grab one or two early before quantities dwindle and the prices start to go up!